don't know what happen my pal shanu
Gaurav Ekka 0 comments


  • I don't have any idea what happen to my best pal 
  • he is behaving so strangely 
  • don't want to talk to me 
  • something strange has happened
  • he says something to me on facebook 
  • that i lied to him
  • i asked him what i lied about 
  • he said he doesn't want to talk to me
  • so i don't forced him to talk with me
  • it's become more than enough when today he returns my books with the hand of my neighbour and lala 
  • when i asked him what has happened 
  • he just walked away 
  • i don't like these manner of when somebody is talking to you and you just move on
  • that's not cool???


In Category :
About The Author Ali Bajwa Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore. Magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Facebook and Twitter

0 comments

Post a Comment