today i played cricket after a long time
Gaurav Ekka 3 comments

Today after along a long time i played cricket . It was a "awesome" match.
Our competitor score a 41 runs in 4 overs.
Then our innings starts it was 4 runs in 1 over with 1 wicket.
2nd over ends it was 10 runs with 2 wicket. 
3rd over 1st ball another wicket fall .
It was 10/3 in 2.1 overs .
Then i come to play we to achieve 32 runs in 11 balls. Golu was on strike and i was at non-striker ends 3.2 overs golu hits a 4 . 
SCORE 2.2 overs 14/3
To win 28 runs in 10 balls.
All of us that we are gonna lose the win. I will tell you the result atlast .
so we are at 28 runs in 10 balls.
golu take a single and finally iam on srike .
27 runs in 9 balls.
score 15/3 in 2.3 overs TARGET - 42 in 4 overs
I hit 2 sixes in a row .
so our score comes to 27/3 in 2.5 overs.
To keep the strike  i take a single.
score-28/3 in 3.0 overs
TO WIN 14 runs in 6 runs.
I was on strike .
Everybody is nervous we are at a situation that everything is possible.
The atomsphere of the ground heats up.
4th over 1st ball bowled .
I beat the ball.
TO WIN 14 runs in 5 ball.
4th over 2nd ball bowled
I hit a six.
Atomospher gets hits up.
SCORE- 3.2 overs 34/3 
TO WIN 8 runs in 4 balls.
I beat the 3rd ball.
SCORE-3.3 overs 34/3
I take a single at the 4th ball.
SCORE-3.4 overs 35/3
TO win 7 runs in 2 balls.
Golu was on strike.
He take a single at the 5th ball.
SCORE-3.5 overs 36/3
TO WIN  6 runs in 1 ball.
I was on strike everything got up very tensed.
NOW the final ball bowled.
And i got beat up.
FINALLY- So finally we lose the match.
But it was a exciting match.
I scored 20 runs in 8 ball.
In Category :
About The Author Ali Bajwa Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore. Magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Facebook and Twitter

3 comments:

  1. so sad dude. But today we won bcoz of a special innings from me. After 3 months played cricket so I was very angry bcoz of not giving chance by team today I proved myself. I hit 2 sixes and a boundary. The longest sixes , the ball landed on lala's home 2 times in a row. Happy coz I won 100 rs. We won without losing a wicket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we won from danish colony. A team full of cheating tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude i have a good news for u.

    ReplyDelete